On this week’s show, I pay homage to Blair Warren, and his “One Sentence Persuasion Course.” Blair’s one sentence is only 27 words. Yet packed into those words are 5 key elements to building a tribe of raving fans.
And on this week’s show, I reveal what those 5 elements are, but more importantly, actionable techniques you can use to instil these elements in your marketing messages.
Listen in and discover…
- The number 1 thing to sell when building a tribe… and no it’s not a product, or service, or any kind of advice
- What methamphetamines, Zombies, and my addiction to fiction writing have in common… I’m sure there’s a lesson here, but you may have to think to find it
- A BIG mistake most people make when it comes to creating stories that sell… and the simple way to correct this blunder so your stories connect, inspire, and ultimately persuade.
- The worst feeling your prospects could ever experience… and how to cure their affliction fast (this creates a deeply ingrained, unshakeable bond with your tribe)
- How to take your prospects from pain to pleasure… and the exact templates to use in your copy to remove their pain
- Plus plenty more… every minute packed with a lesson!
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words
P.S. To continue the conversation with me, make sure to join my Facebook group that supports this show.
You can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PeteGodfreyShow