Last week on the show I discussed Law #4, of Robert Greene’s “The 48 Laws of Power” which is… “Always Say Less Than Necessary.” So I thought it would be fun to take another look at one of Greene’s laws … and how to apply this law in your copy (and in life) so people want to help you, so people take you up on your offer.
Listen in and discover…
- One thing many folks forget when they are selling… ignoring this advice reduces sales
- The number one motivator of all human action … and why knowing this makes persuading others so much easier
- What never to do when asking favours… doing so sets up a barrier between you and the person you wish to persuade
- How to motivate people to grant you favours… just focus on this one simple thing
- The real question people are silently asking of you… knowing this gives you a clear advantage when it comes time to persuade
- Plus plenty more!
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words