How authentic are you?
The past few years, the buzzword online is authenticity. You’ve got be authentic. Some folks believe being authentic is all about sharing your most intimate thoughts and feelings and grievances and so on.
I think they are wrong. To me, they’re not being authentic they’re just being childish. And I’ll tell you why on the show.
Listen in and discover…
- How to be authentic without sharing your most intimate secrets… yep, you can be sincere and strategic at the same time
- Why sharing every thought, feeling and emotion on social media sabotages your credibility… and what to do instead
- How to be authentic while adapting to different surroundings and people… see why when you bend a little, amazing opportunities open up to you… doors which were previously shut tight against you, miraculously open with even a gentle knock
- How much should you reveal about your life on social media? I reveal the two questions you must ask BEFORE posting anything on social media… this helps you avoid any potential angst and embarrassment later on… but also… ensures every post you make enhances your credibility and doesn’t diminish it
- The 9-word philosophy that almost forces you to write sincere, engaging posts! You can’t miss with this one.
- And way too much to mention…
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words
P.S. To continue the conversation with me, make sure to join my Facebook group that supports this show.
You can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PeteGodfreyShow