This week’s show is all about finding your voice and building a tribe of raving fans who hang on your every word. And I brought in a special guest to give me his take on this important subject.
From humble (and sometimes shocking) beginnings, Mitch Miller has carved out a big audience who hang on his every word. So even though I said no more guests on the show, I made an exception this week with Mitch. That’s because when it comes to persuasion, Mitch has a unique and profitable style that works.
There was no plan with this interview. No notes. We just sat down and discussed what it takes to build a tribe of excited fans. I enjoyed this one. You will too.
So listen in and discover…
- The authenticity trap … the mistake many people make when it comes to authenticity and how this flaw repels your chosen audience faster than a politician breaks an election promise
- The Tee-Shirt content test… see what it is and how this forces you to create audience-focused content that attracts, engages, and ultimately sells
- How to become untouchable in your marketplace… the core truth that lets you stand out and above those who wish to bring you down
- A simple way to monetise your personal brand… so easy to do once you’ve built your tribe
- How to make money by giving it all away… a shocking new concept of Mitch’s enrages info-marketers yet delights his fans
- The biggest mistake Mitch made when starting out… and I see this same mistake repeated every day on social media
- The one thing you must guard at all costs… not doing so shatters the sacred bond you’ve built with your audience
- PLUS a plenty more.
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words
P.S. To continue the conversation with me, make sure to join my facebook group that supports this show.
You can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PeteGodfreyShow