A real pragmatic show this week as I share the 7 steps I go through before writing my copy. It’s these steps that lead to the BIG IDEA! These steps that lets you come up with an irresistible offer. These steps that almost insure your headlines get attention in a cluttered marketplace.
And it’s these steps many ignore because they are too damn eager to write the promotion, so they race on through the prep work. BIG mistake.
Listen in and discover…
- Why every marketing campaign and every promotion starts with step #1… not doing this step brings you undone and kills your promotion right from the start
- We’ve all heard to turn benefits into features… yet there is one more thing you should do so your copy drips with emotions
- The reason why my 7th step is writing the headline… and the compelling reasons why I don’t write my headline first like many folks tell you to do
- The objection dilemma and how to overcome every objection you will ever encounter
- How to come up with outrageous offers few people can resist… PLUS an example of an offline promotion containing an irresistible offer you can easily adapt online
- Secrets of writing emotionally charged copy… see the simple exercise that puts these words and phrases at your fingertips
- PLUS way too much to mention here.
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words
P.S. By the way, on the show, I mentioned a 2-page Cheat Sheet that contains my 7 steps. To get it, simply email me at email@example.com
No opt in. Just send me an email and ask for the Cheat Sheet and I’ll send it your way.