On this week’s show, I talk about the late great copywriter Mel Martin… and more specifically talk about ‘fascinations”. You’ll see how to use the fascinating power of curiosity to ramp up your sales.
Point is; we humans are curious creatures. When something is hidden from us, we’ve got to know the answer. It eats away at us, nags at us, and compels us to solve the mystery. So today I give you my take on fascinations and how to use them in your marketing to boost your conversions and make more sales.
Listen in (just press the play button above) and discover…
- The one book you should grab right now to boost your fascination powers
- How you can boost your brain-power, increase your energy, and improve your mental clarity, simply by taking this one natural ingredient found in almost every kitchen
- Mel Martin’s most successful fascination… and why it worked so damn well at bringing in the orders
- The one thingall humans crave and demand… once you know this secret your fascination powers rise tenfold
And so much more including…
- What not to do in your bullets… doing so creates no curiosity and little interest
- 7 classic fascinations that made millions
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words
P.S. If you want help with your teaser copy and or bullets, just send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me a bit about yourself. I’ll get back to you and let you know my schedule.
P.P.S. Don’t forget to share the show link with your friends on social media http://www.petegodfreyshow.com
And when you do, just send me an email and I’ll send you a little gift. C’mon… share the love.