On this week’s show, we’re going old school and getting back to basics. Fact is, everyone wants new. They want ninja hacks and shining bright objects to latch on to.
Trouble is, if your promotions aren’t based on the pure fundamentals of Direct Response, then no amount of ninja hacks are gonna help you.
Listen in (just press the play button above) and discover…
- Dan Kennedy’s marketing triangle and why you should make this the foundation of all your marketing (even more important today than ever)
- A simple 3-step test I base all of my marketing decisions on
- Why you are on safe ground if you base your copy on this one thing
And simply loads more including…
- How to test quickly and easily without delay
- What not to do when implementing your marketing plan
And way too much to mention here.
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words
P.S. Join the conversation over at the closed facebook group tied to this show. It’s my way of adding value to this podcast. https://www.facebook.com/groups/PeteGodfreyShow