Have you ever wondered whether the time you spend on Social Media is worth it? Or is it just a giant time-suck? If so, this week’s show is for you. That’s because I cut through the hype and I give you 4 facts to consider when using Social Media.
This way, you’ll get a clear idea whether the time you spend on Social Media pays its way, or whether it’s costing you money. But let’s be clear.
I am no social media expert. Nor do I play one on TV. However, I do know a few things about marketing, sales, persuasion and positioning and that’s what I’m gonna share today.
Listen in (just press the play button above) and discover…
- The 101 marketing principle folks ignore when it comes to Social Media and why it’s costing them a fortune
- Why saying ‘No’ to some new media makes you more money
- The squawking seagull test… see if you’re falling for this positioning trap
- How being ‘half-pregnant’ dilutes everything you do on Social Media (and what to do instead)
- How to tame the Social Media beast so you control it instead of it controlling you
And simply loads more…
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words
P.S. Join the conversation over at the closed facebook group tied to this show. It’s my way of adding value to this podcast. https://www.facebook.com/groups/PeteGodfreyShow
(Just don’t join if you’re a member of hundreds of other groups. I’m after quality, not quantity and I’ve kept this group real small.)
P.P.S. Like the show?
Then let us know!
Subscribe, rate and review ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ on iTunes.
P.P.P.S. Do you like free stuff?
Well, email your iTunes review to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive a special gift from the Wizard of Words himself!
You read that right…
Email Pete your iTunes review and he’ll shoot you back a free and VERY special gift.