Persuasion and manipulation. It’s a two-sided coin. On this week’s show, I talk about a controversial documentary now screening on Netflix that exposes a world of power, manipulation and greed.
Just don’t shoot the messenger.
Keep an open mind and see how you can use these lessons for ethical purposes.
Listen in (just press the play button above) and discover…
- What goes around comes around … see why it’s so important to stick with proven principles…
- The simple two words that could change your life and your business!
- The famous copy click that rattles the cages of your prospects, ramps up their emotions and gets you on their side almost immediately…
- How to easily apply suspect persuasion techniques to ethical pursuits…
- And plenty more all served up on a golden platter…
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words
P.S. Join the conversation over at the closed facebook group tied to this show. It’s my way of adding value to this podcast. https://www.facebook.com/groups/PeteGodfreyShow
(Just don’t join if you’re a member of hundreds of other groups. I’m after quality, not quantity and I’ve kept this group real small.)
P.P.S. Like the show?
Then let us know!
Subscribe, rate and review ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ on iTunes.
P.P.P.S. Do you like free stuff?
Well, email your iTunes review to email@example.com and you’ll receive a special gift from the Wizard of Words himself!
You read that right…
Email Pete your iTunes review and he’ll shoot you back a free and VERY special gift.