Pete recently dropped a comment on the podcast Facebook group (click here to check out the group) that shocked (yes, SHOCKED) many group members and caused a storm of inquisitive questions.
‘If I had a gun to my head, and I absolutely had to make sales, what would this Word Wizard do?
- I wouldn’t write a sales letter…
- I wouldn’t write the script for a video sales letter…
- I wouldn’t run Facebook ads…
- And I wouldn’t write an email either.
‘Wanna know what I would do?
‘I’d take out my phone and start calling.
‘First, I’d call my past clients.
‘And then I’d call my customers.
‘If I absolutely had to make the sale, I’d make the calls…’
Like I said, Pete’s comments caused a massive stir inside the Facebook group. People wanted an explanation…why would the ‘Wizard of Words’ pick up the phone over smashing out some kick ass copy to bring in sales?
So I ordered Pete to jump on a call so he could explain himself…
…which brings me to this week’s episode…
…press the play button now and you’ll hear:
- Why calling your customers is the fastest and quickest way to make the sale…
- How to banish your fear of phone sales FOREVER (follow Pete’s simple strategy and you’ll grow unshakable confidence and close sale after sale on the phone with EASE).
- Why the ‘make-money-in-your-sleep’ spin pushed by many online marketers is BULLSHIT
- The money-making art of ‘anti-selling’…
- And a whole bunch more golden info nuggets…tune in and listen now
P.S. Join the ‘persuasion conversation’ over at our closed Facebook group: Facebook.com/groups/PeteGodfreyShow
P.P.S. Like the show?
Then let us know!
Subscribe, rate and review ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ on iTunes.
P.P.P.S. Do you like free stuff?
Well, email your iTunes review to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive a special gift from the Wizard of Words himself!
You read that right…
Email Pete your iTunes review and he’ll shoot you back a free and VERY special gift.