We’re told right from day one, headlines must contain a ‘Big Benefit’.
On this week’s show Pete and I discuss why that claim isn’t necessarily true…and…could be costing you a TON of sales.
Before we jump into it, here’s a quick example of a ‘Big Benefit’ headline…
“How to Make $5,000.00 a Day Part-Time In Your Underwear, With No Experience, No Computer, And No Expenses… Guaranteed!”
Now let me ask you… what’s the first thing that came into your head after reading this?
“Yeah sure” would be a nice way of putting it. “Bullshit” might be closer to your answer.
On this show, you’ll discover a different kind of headline that works way better than big benefit headlines (waaaayyyyy better) most of the time.
Listen in now and you’ll hear:
- Why little-known ‘DE’ headlines pull tons more orders than bog-standard ‘big benefit’ headlines in the modern era
- Two types of ‘DE’ headlines you can use in your own sales material today (Pete shares an example of each of the two ‘DE’ headlines you can easily edit to suit your own purposes)
- Why some of the most effective ‘DE’ headlines tap into a prospects embarrassment (and why targeting a prospects embarrassment can work so well in your own sales letters)
- Three types of ‘money emotions’ to target in a kick ass ‘DE’ headline…
- Why you’ve gotta dig deeper nowadays than a standard big benefit headline
- And a whole bunch more golden info nuggets…tune in and listen now
P.S. Join the ‘persuasion conversation’ over at our closed Facebook group: Facebook.com/groups/PeteGodfreyShow
P.P.S. Like the show?
Then let us know!
Subscribe, rate and review ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ on iTunes.
P.P.P.S. Do you like free stuff?
Well, email your iTunes review to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive a special gift from the Wizard of Words himself!
You read that right…
Email Pete your iTunes review and he’ll shoot you back a free and VERY special gift.