This week, Pete and I answer another question from the Facebook group.
If you haven’t joined our closed door Facebook group, head over to facebook.com/groups/PeteGodfreyShow/
Group member Adam Bing wants to know why his email marketing to potential prospects hasn’t gained any traction.
We deep dive on his initial email and give our thoughts.
There’s a heap of big takeaway’s in this show. Be sure to tune in.
Tune in now and you’ll hear:
- Why needy marketers starve
- Email subject line fails (and how to avoid bad positioning in your marketing)…
- Target THIS core emotion in your copy for a big sales spike
- A crafty way to use testimonials to boost response
- And a ‘ol lot more…press the play button now
P.S. Like the show?
Then let us know!
Subscribe, rate and review ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ on iTunes.
P.P.S. Do you like free stuff?
Well, email your iTunes review to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive a special gift from the Wizard of Words himself!
You read that right…
Email Pete your iTunes review and he’ll shoot you back a free and VERY special gift.