The success of your business is tied directly to the quality of your clients and customers.
The stronger your relationship with your audience…the more dough you’ll make.
It’s that damn simple.
Which of course begs the question:
How DO you build a super-glue strong bond with your ‘tribe’?
You’ll find out in this week’s episode of ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’.
Press the play button now and discover:
- For the first time in 6 years the Wizard hits the road…Pete releases dates for his Australia wide ‘Buying Frenzy’ gigs…
- Why the ‘hope ‘n’ pray’ method NEVER works (plus…a dead-simple way to know there’s demand for your product or service)
- The No.1 way to build a vice-grip like bond with your tribe…
- The best days & times of the week to hold a live from stage gig (and why 120 minutes is the PERFECT length for a live seminar)
- Why you must always offer ‘extreme’ value…
- The money-making power of the one big, bold and easy promise
- And a whole lot more…tune in NOW
P.S. Like the show?
Then let us know!
Subscribe, rate and review ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ on iTunes.
P.P.S. Do you like free stuff?
Well, email your iTunes review to email@example.com and you’ll receive a special gift from the Wizard of Words himself!
You read that right…
Email Pete your iTunes review and he’ll shoot you back a free and VERY special gift.