Recently, Pete and I got chatting about a disturbing trend we’ve seen take hold and blanket the pages of Flakebook.
The disturbing trend?
Flakebook goorooz and flunkies nattering on about how much they ‘crush’ or ‘smash’ the competition.
These ‘famous-on-Facebook’ knuckle heads think they’re doing themselves and their tribe a favor by constantly undermining, ridiculing…
And – yes – even humiliating competitors.
And it’s mistake that could cost you mucho smackeroos.
Don’t worry though…
There IS a solution to this dastardly trend.
And all it takes is a simple mindset ‘flip’.
Doing this one thing can SERIOUSLY grow your business…and put a lot of extra cash in your back pocket.
Mark my words, you’ll want to tune into this weeks show and learn all about it.
Press play now and you’ll discover:
- Why your obsession to ‘crush’ your competition is costing you respect and sales…
- Multi-millionaire & a-list marketer Jay Abraham’s ‘partnership’ secret to pocket loads more money
- How Pete’s friend and client Hayden Keys uses ‘alliance thinking’ to gain instant credibility, authority and exponentially grow his business (and how you can too)…
- The strategic ‘collaborative’ method real estate celebrity Glenn Twiddle used to zoom to the top ranks of the real estate coaching world…
- And stacks more…tune in now
P.S. Like the show?
Then let us know!
Subscribe, rate and review ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ on iTunes.
P.P.S. Do you like free stuff?
Well, email your iTunes review to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive a special gift from the Wizard of Words himself!
Email Pete your iTunes review and he’ll shoot you back a free and VERY special gift.