Attention spans are shrinking.
With email pings, Facebook feeds and Twitter tweets…
Your prospects barely have enough time to scratch themselves let alone listen to your ramblings.
You’ve gotta get to the point…
And you’ve gotta get to it FAST.
You’ve got precious few seconds to grab your prospects attention, seductively draw them into your copy and kick-off the sales process.
Most folks have no idea how to start a pitch.
Or how to grab attention with a neck-snapping hook.
No attention = no sales = no folding stuff for you.
Well, today – dear listener – you’re in luck.
You’re about to get a master-class in grabbing your prospect by the lapels and writing opening copy so persuasive, they’ll WANT to read on…and on…and – well – you get the idea.
Today’s show is all about openers…
Specifically, how to open your sales letter or sales video in a way that grabs attention and creates impact.
And we’ll show you how to do all that within the space of a few seconds.
On today’s show, Pete and I jam about the perfect opening for your sales letter.
Tune in and discover:
- Why no one cares about your ‘brain fart’ video
- The two opening sentences you should NEVER, EVER use in your copy
- The ‘Sir Gary of Halbert’ opener…
- Decades old opener that sucks your prospects in like a vacuum on pile rug
- THIS controversial ‘secret’ opener formula opens wallets faster than a politician breaks an election promise…
- And whole lot more…