On this week’s kick-ass episode of ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ we get chattin’ about one of Pete’s all-time favorite subjects:
Pete’s a master in the membership marketing ‘world’. That’s kinda what happens when you spend 15 years developing continuity membership models for hundreds of businesses.
And we’re not talking just info-marketers either…
As Pete explains, he’s helped all types of businesses – from chiropractors to an air conditioning mob – build a stream of continuity income.
If you own a business…you can probably build a membership arm. And that’s means you’ve got regular sales locked-in each and every month. That’s the exciting part. You keep whacking the cards each month until they tell you to stop.
Tune in now and discover:
- The 4 critical areas of membership marketing
- Short term conversion/retention (and why the first few weeks are super-critical!)
- Offering a free trial? Don’t make this silly assumption
- Why you need a welcome pack for all new arrivals (and what to include in your welcome pack)…
- The BIG benefits of the ‘unexpected gift’
- The beauty of a ‘referral culture’…and how to create this culture in your membership community
- YOU THE GURU! Why you’ve ALWAYS got to have something interesting to say…
- Warts-and-all membership marketing. Why you need to reveal your successes as well as your flaws to connect and build relationships
- And a whole bunch more…hit the play button now and listen in