Most copy sucks.
It puts people to sleep.
And – more often than not – It doesn’t even get read.
In this weeks episode Pete and I rap on how to DE-SUCK your copy.
In other words, how to breath life into your copy…have readers hang off your every word…and salivate at the mouth in raw anticipation of what you have to say next.
Press the play button now and learn:
- Why you need to let go of your ‘shit’ (BEFORE it eats you up!)
- The winning ‘go-to’ method Pete uses to create cash-gushing stories…
- The one marketing ‘weapon’ ALL pro-persuaders must learn to wield
- Why your copy puts people to sleep (and how to avoid this major writing flaw)
- Use THIS proven psychological cliff hanger ‘trick’ to stir maximum curiosity and entice readers to keep reading your copy…
- How old-school pulp fiction book from the 1920’s and 30’s can DOUBLE your sales
- Plus a shed load more. Tune in NOW…