Well, we’re one week away from show number 50.
That’s right…the big 5-0.
Be sure to tune into the next week’s show
Me and Pete are doing something REAL special for you, our loyal listener. Make sure you tune in…or you’ll miss out.
First, you and I need to have a little chat.
Drop what you’re doing and listen in…
Let me make this very clear.
If you think having the ‘best’ product means you’ll automatically get bucket loads of sales.
I know that sounds harsh…but it’s true.
The world is full of ‘best’ products that go nowhere. And many would-be marketer’s garages are packed full of products they ‘thought’ would fly off the shelves.
So, stop drinking the ‘best’ product cool-aid…and instead, put aside 15 minutes and listen into this week’s show where Pete and I show you how to ramp up your sales figures.
Tune in now and discover:.
- The symptoms of the dreaded BLOP disease and the only way to cure yourself of this insidious affliction…
- Why the best marketers ALWAYS win (and how you can position yourself to join this illustrious club)…
- The slow, painful death of BETA (PLUS…use this real life lesson to become a better marketer and persuader…
- How Tony Robbins made the ‘big leagues’ (and why old school NLP dudes grind their teeth every time they hear his name)
- Why BIG money = solving problems
- Marketing 101: here’s what you need to know first before you start work on that product
- Why sales ALWAYS comes first…
- No sales and a garage full of product? A ‘brain enema’ could be just what the doctor ordered
- The 80/20 rule for broke marketers…here’s where you should spend 80% of your time…
- Marketing 101 (part 2): where’s the money?
- How you can use the ‘Crossfit secret’ to explode sales
- And a whole bunch more…