What does it take to join the ranks of the elite?
What are the habits that ALL successful entrepreneurs have in common?
How do YOU become a highly effective persuader?
In this weeks episode producer Blake Sterling and I talk about the five habits of highly successful persuaders. If you want to know how to get more from your day. How to create your IDEAL lifestyle and excel at what you do…this show is for you.
Tune in and discover:
- The one habit that all effective persuaders display
- How to banish the time thieves. A simple yet highly effective technique to take back control of your time
- Why highly effective persuaders MUST be super-selfish
- Why Dan Kennedy says the concept of a success ladder is bullshit
- The sad tale of approval seekers and why the habit of seeking approval from others is fruitless exercise
- Why drinking from the ‘needy’ kool-aid gets you nowhere
- The high priority habit effective persuaders use to create their own reality
- What Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged can teach you about becoming a highly effective persuader
- Why you need to give yourself your own ‘gold stars’
- And a whole lot more…