This week on the ‘Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ podcast, you’re in for a treat. We’ve got another special guest on the show this week.
They call him the copywriting prince – Jason Strachan and he’s straight out of the UK.
It’s hard to get a hold of Jason, when he’s not wowing clients with his proven sales-pulling copy, he’s busy bashing out big winning promo’s for his own products in the dating niche.
But this week we’ve managed to nailed him down long enough to share his wisdom on the art of locking-down a killer hook
Tune in and you’ll discover:
- Eugene Schwartz’ tip on making big money in a saturated market
- The secret behind Jason’s ‘what the F&#k is that’ appeal
- Why big benefit headlines are losing their shine
- How the ‘Godfrey ratio’ guarantees any marketing piece you write is dripping with sales-driven, emotional copy…
- Jason’s blockbuster breakthrough that opened up the doors to copywriting riches
- The number #1 most important question you must ask before writing a single word
- The two-step method for boosting much-needed drama in your copy
- Jason simple tips on nailing down a ‘big idea’
- And much, much more…