This week on ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ podcast, Pete spikes the online riches Kool-aid.
With hundreds of new folks joining the Wizard’s email list over the last couple of months, this episode is an edu-ma-cation on Pete’s world.
Many folks have unrealistic expectations on what it takes to succeed in business. They ask questions about techniques and tactics instead of looking for strategies. They ask about shiny object opportunities instead of developing skill-sets.
This episode sets the record straight:
- Why Pete’ s shuddering at some of the questions he’s been receiving from his list of late
- Lessons in business…discover the reason why Pete makes a point of educating his list on who he is and what he’s all about
- Have you drunk the online riches Kool-aid? Here’s how you know…
- Why strategies ALWAYS trump techniques and tactics
- The difference between opportunities and skill sets (and why the latter should be high on your list for obtaining)
- Why simply having the best product means jack…and what your product needs to be instead to almost guarantee a bunch of sales
- Remember Beta videos? Not many folks do, even though it was a ‘superior’ product. Learn how VHS won the battle and destroyed Beta’s reign.
- The #1 reason most information products DON’T sell (and what to do about it)
- Pete’s quick and easy 4 step plan for creating money-making information products (internalize this plan and you’ll never be left scrambling for product ideas again)
- Building an email list? Here’s what you need to think about to a list full of eager buyers
- Why it’s not the size that matters (don’t go there)…
- And more, More, MORE…