Today’s show is all about something I see lacking in many promotional pieces I review, and it’s this one thing that can be your greatest strength when it comes to connecting with your audience.
Listen in and discover…
- Why looking for copywriting tricks, hacks and techniques is not the way to build trust and connection with your audience… and what you should look for instead
- What great copy is NOT… yet many take this path and wonder why their promotions fail
- The missing word of persuasion that connects, persuades and ultimately sells… without this word it won’t matter how many copy strategies you know, how many clicks on the dial you’ve got; you’ll never have true success with your promotions.
- 3 questions to ask of any copy piece to insure your copy connects at a deep, emotional level… this is an awesome checklist to use on any of your copy pieces
- A simple lesson on human psychology…
PLUS so much more.
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words
P.S. To continue the conversation with me, make sure to join my facebook group that supports this show.
Just make sure you answer the one simple question when prompted… otherwise you won’t get in.
You can join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PeteGodfreyShow