Continued success (whatever that means to you) requires constant reinvention; constant readjustment. So to survive and thrive in this brave new world, all of us must adapt to change.
One person who really gets this is Eve John. From a simple idea that launched a worldwide retail product, to helping tradies get more jobs, right up until today where she helps women succeed in business, Eve has constantly adapted to everything life has thrown at her. And I’m pleased to say, she is my special guest on this week’s show.
Listen in and discover…
- How a simple idea that solved an annoying problem led to worldwide distribution of Eve’s product… see the tagline I created that distributers loved
- How to turn a negative emotion into a positive result]
- A simple mistake that cost Eve $10,000.00 a month and how she used this bad experience to propel her forward in a new and exciting direction
- How to harness your experience from one industry and easily adapt to another
- Why niching your services can be a blessing and a curse
- Kennedy’s ‘inch wide, mile deep’ model and how Eve applied it to a new business to get great results
- Eve’s outrageously effective steps to quickly establishing your authority in any market
- Controversy sells! Why throwing rocks at your market’s enemies instantly builds a rock solid bond between you and them
- Plus, you know, simply loads more…
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words