Have you ever agreed to do something for someone when you really haven’t got time for yourself? You don’t want to offend, so you agree, and get behind on your own stuff?
Or have you ever felt too afraid to step up and stand out, for fear of criticism?
If so, you’re not alone. We’ve all been guilty. And it’s this “need to please” that drives your actions
So on today’s show I talk about needy behaviour and how to overcome it. Because when you boil it down, neediness is born out of fear. And fear robs you of building a successful future.
Just a few of the things I cover on the show are…
- How folks manipulate people with ‘hearts of gold’ … they’ll waste your time, waste your energy, and disrupt your peace of mind… see how to protect yourself
- How to say no without offending so you can focus on what’s really important, YOU!
- The one thing guys do immediately after a hot date that forever banishes them to the ‘friend zone’
- How clients can smell your need a mile away and why this sabotages your business, your fees, and your self-image
- A simple emotion you can harness that defeats your fear and lets you stand up, stand out, and get noticed
- How to banish fear and need forever… it’s not easy but it is a simple process
- Plus, you know, plenty more…
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words
P.S. I do get a bit blunt on the show. But you’re used to that.