This week’s show is a little different. Instead of having a set agenda, Tam and I just got to talking about life, success and staying focused in a world that’s so distracted.
It’s the blunt advice not many want to hear. That’s okay. My advice and thoughts have never been for the masses. But for the right person who wants to succeed, stand out, and remain focused in a world full of distractions, it may be the most important show I have ever recorded.
Listen in (just press the play button above) and discover…
- The one book you should read to stay focused in a distracted world
- Isaac Newton’s secret to focused living (this is where true breakthroughs occur)
- How to get more done in less time by doing this one simple thing (once this becomes a habit you’re productivity goes through the roof)
- Forget CryptoCurrency… see what the new ‘success currency’ is and how to get your fair share of it
And lots more including…
- The worst thing you can do first thing in the morning (do this and it shatters your focus, disrupts your day, and spoils your peace of mind… and what’s worse, most people do it)
- How to keep focused on what’s important to you so you don’t get caught up with all the crap on social media
- Tips on staying sane, successful and strong in a world that wants you to be average.
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words
P.S. Don’t forget to share the show link with your friends on social media http://www.petegodfreyshow.com
And when you do, just send me an email and I’ll send you a little gift. C’mon… share the love.