Last time, I talked about 4 ways copywriters can maximise their income. And on this week’s show, I’m going to keep that theme going… except this time, I’m going to talk about 4 mistakes copywriters make that sabotage their earning potential.
Listen in (just press the play button above) and discover…
- The one thing you must do right from the word go to ensure an endless supply of quality prospects who respect your time and your skills
- Why selling to properly prepared prospects makes your job so much easier…and… you get better clients too
- Why jumping on every lead like a Pitbull on a day-old bone robs you of income, respect and ultimately positions you as needy
And simply loads more including…
- The number one thing you must do as a copywriter to make sure you continue to get paid well year after year
- Why writing better and better copy doesn’t ensure you make a better income
- Who you should target to maximise your income
And way too much to mention here.
Press the play button above.
Wizard of Words
P.S. On the show I mentioned a special, 10 page, all content report I wrote based on this show called: 4 Mistakes Copywriters Make That Sabotage Your Income. If you want it, just email me at email@example.com and ask for it. It’s yours FREE. No optin… no B.S. Just a genuine gift from me to you.
P.P.S. I also mentioned on the show my new…
CA$H COPY CLINIC
How to Build a Successful, Sustainable,
REAL Copywriting Business
For details go here: http://www.petegodfrey.com/cashcopy
Registration closes Monday 9th October.