This week’s show is all about getting things done and banking the cash.
You’re going to discover the one question you must ask yourself to stay focused on what’s really important.
Because as a pro-persuader, you need to be organized and disciplined.
Once you ‘get’ this question, you’ll get a lot more done and you won’t be running around in circles like a headless chook.
Tune in now and discover:
- The single greatest trait every pro persuader must possess
- Activity vs. accomplishment (and why busy DOESN’T mean you’re getting shite done)
- Why Pete doesn’t own a smartphone…
- Sir Gary of Halbert’s simple advice for entrepreneurs who can’t seem to get stuff done
- Pete’s ‘reverse deadline’ secret to achieve more in less time without overwhelm
- And a whole bunch more…tune in NOW
P.S. Join the ‘persuasion conversation’ over at our closed Facebook group: Facebook.com/groups/PeteGodfreyShow
P.P.S. Like the show?
Then let us know!
Subscribe, rate and review ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ on iTunes.
P.P.P.S. Do you like free stuff?
Well, email your iTunes review to email@example.com and you’ll receive a special gift from the Wizard of Words himself!
You read that right…
Email Pete your iTunes review and he’ll shoot you back a free and VERY special gift.