Pete and I get a LOT of feedback about the show…
And heaps of questions from the copywriters in our audience.
It’s not hard to see why…
Pete’s 15 hard-won years in the direct response copy trenches means he’s the go-to guy (or should that be ‘wizard’?) when it comes to all things copy.
So this week we pick up from where we left off last week
This show is for the writers.
And in this episode we rap about a very specific copy skill…a powerful skill which forms one part of the foundation for kick-butt, money-making copy.
What ‘skill’ do I speak of?
How to piece together a big, bold promise that grabs your reader by the lapels and pulls them into your copy. A quick and easy promise so appealing…your reader MUST read your copy to find out more.
There are many facets to great copy. But if you can nail the big promise, your half way home.
Today, you’ll learn the ‘Wizard way’ for uncovering a big, bold, attention grabbing promise.
Press down hard on the play button above and you’ll discover:
- Pete’s big takeaway: the two essential ‘attention grabbers’ that round out a big, money-making promise…
- The two ‘money thieves’ that instantly turn-off hot buyers…and LOSE you sales faster than a politician breaks an election promise (avoid BOTH in your copy at all costs!)
- Why ‘the prince of print’ Gary Halbert always said ‘it’s better to be redundant than remiss’ and why this advice is crucial to compelling, sales-driven copy…
- The ‘Homer Simpson’ strategy for turning readers into hot and heavy buyers
- 4 proven, curiosity soaked promise examples to whet your copy ‘appetite’…
- And a ‘ol lot more…tune in NOW
P.S. Like the show?
Then let us know!
Subscribe, rate and review ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ on iTunes.
P.P.S. Do you like free stuff?
Well, email your iTunes review to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive a special gift from the Wizard of Words himself!
Email Pete your iTunes review and he’ll shoot you back a free and VERY special gift.