This week’s episode is a bit of a rant…
An important rant nonetheless.
And there’s a BIG lesson here for marketers and business owners.
What am I talking about?
*Douchebag social media behaviour*
Maybe you’ve seen this kinda thing before.
Namely, the crop of ‘instant experts’ who think it’s OK to name and shame customers on Facebook.
Our army of persuaders will instantly recognize why such behaviour should be avoided.
You don’t need to nail your customer to the cross to make a point. And if you’ve dabbled in this kind of social media nonsense, you’re doing yourself – and your business – more harm than good.
You see, there’s a certain type of etiquette master persuaders use to get their way on social media that doesn’t involve shaming others.
So, before you pull the trigger on that nasty Facebook post…
Listen in to this week’s episode where Pete and I hand you a guide on how to avoid this kind of douchebag social media behaviour and keep your credibility water-tight.
Tune-in now and discover:
- Why you should NEVER ‘name and shame’ on Facebook (do THIS instead)…
- [CASE STUDY]: instant experts’ head-scratching douchebag behaviour of the social media kind
- Old-school marketers big lesson for social media idiots
- A-list copywriter and marketer Gary Halbert’s advice on social media etiquette
- The wizard of words’ advice on dealing with feedback the right way (and what you MUST do the very second you receive positive OR negative customer feedback)
- How you can instantly flip negative feedback into sales with this simple pro-email marketing ‘trick’
- And a ‘hole lot more…check it out now