Most of the copy I see is boring…
And there’s no faster way to kill a sale than copy that puts the reader to sleep.
Gary Halbert had a saying that went something like this: ‘you can have crap copy and a great offer and still make sales’.
The ‘Prince of Print’ has a point. A killer offer despite boring copy can still make you a ton of sales.
But there’s another copy element that when understood and implemented in the right way, can turn reader, into buyer even if your copy is a little on the nose.
I’m talking about BULLETS.
Spread a handful of tantalizing, intriguing bullets throughout your copy (even if it’s not that great) that target your readers wants and desires and sales will follow.
You want proof?
OK, how about this: I can recall at least a dozen times I’ve brought an info product…not because of the main body copy…and NOT because of the offer…but because of one, solitary bullet that was intriguing and compelling…I simply HAD to buy.
THAT’s the magic power of money-making bullets right there.
This week on ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ podcast you’re in for a treat. You’re about to learn 9 ways to write bullets so damn good your prospects will be itching to pull out their credit card and buy.
Press that play button now and discover:
- How to spruce up any old, tired bullet into a masterpiece of intrigue that compels your reader to buy
- How to avoid writing bland, boring bullets (this so simple yet most folks have no idea how to do it)
- The sales-pulling magic of ‘blind’ bullets
- How to boost a readers desire for your product simply by using page numbers in your bullets
- Why you should never over-use the same types of bullets…
- The power of the ‘how to’ bullet
- Why you should always use specific numbers when writing bullets
- The curiosity-building magic of the ‘why’ bullet
- How to grab your readers attention using a ‘truth about’ bullet
- Fear can be a powerful motivator…use this one bullet type to instantly stir up the fears and pain of your reader
- How to tease the heck out of your reader with ‘secret’ bullets
- And a whole lot more…press play now and treat your ears