Listen in. This week on ‘The Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ podcast, Pete raps about the subject of attention. Now, in the copywriting world you’ll hear a lot of noise about getting a prospects attention. Yes, grabbing your prospects attention with a neck-snapping headline is important, BUT it’s merely one half of a pro-persuader’s mission. You must understand how to HOLD that attention.
As the legendary copywriter Joe Sugarman says: “Your readers should be so compelled to read your copy that they cannot stop reading until they read all of it as if sliding down a slippery slide.”
Today, Pete shows you a quick and easy way to build the copy ‘slide’.
Press the ‘play’ button now and learn:
- The one ‘attention grabbing’ question you must always ask yourself before you write a single word of copy
- How to get and hold attention in the land of A.D.D. ‘social butterflies’
- How to use the Al Pacino method of engagement to pull your reader in (and keep them reading)
- The best way to instantly standout in your niche…
- Pete’s six word ‘magic’ phrase that instantly builds connection and trust
- And lots, LOTS more…