Words are powerful.
Use the right ‘money’ words, to the right market and sales will take care of themselves.
On the flip-side there’s some words you should NEVER use in your marketing messages. Words and phrases that will KILL your sales and send your customers running for the hills.
What are these sales slaughtering words?
That’s what today’s show is all about…
On this episode of the ‘Pete Godfrey Persuasion Show’ podcast, Pete talks about the 7 words and phases that kill sales.
Tune-in and you’ll discover:
- How to avoid the money-burning words that create instant disconnect and completely turnoff your customers…
- The insightful comment from Pete’s newest copywriting apprentice that could turn your marketing on it’s head
- The eight letter word that immediately puts your readers guard up
- The four word ‘hypnotic’ statement that boosts your readers acceptance of what you say
- How to NOT sound like a used car salesman on a late night TV commercial
- The one offer ‘tactic’ that will murder your sales
- The easiest way to lose your customers…
- And a whole lot more…